Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Eniko: About myself

Hi!
My name is Eniko. I'm coming from Romania, from Gheorgheni (this town is in Transilvanian region), but I'm a Hungarian girl which means my mother tongue is Hungarian. I'm going to be a volunteer here in Staļģene for 9 months.
I'm 23 years old, and I'm a university student. Now I study tourism, but I have a Sociology and Anthropology degree too. I like animals (dogs and cats), reading, traveling and learning new things. My hobby is making handcraft works, and I would like to practice it also here.
I want to be a volunteer for a long time, because it's a good opportunity to learn languages and to meet another culture. But now I'm not feeling a big cultural difference between Latvia and Transilvania: I think we have the same problems, and our culture is similar too. For now I'm trying to learn Latvian language, and really like it.
So the journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment